Raising children is a God given responsibility of raising the child in the fear of the Lord and Christian School Lesedi la Ditshaba aims to work with parents to reach this goal.
Therefore every parent who enrol their children at Christian School Lesedi La Ditshaba undertakes and agrees:
- that the school does not take the responsibility from him/ her as a parent/guardian,
- that the school will assist her in her work of raising the child,
- that he or she will make sure that the learner is at school on time each school day,
- that the learner complies with the school uniform requirements, that his/ her appearance is neat and in compliance with the guidelines set down
- that he or she will be fully involved in the learning of the learner by attending the events organised by the school, responding to messages communicated by teachers and cooperating with the teaching staff for the best interest of the learner
- that he or she will use the parents grievance procedure if there are grievances against the school.
- that he or she will make sure that the learner has all the learning material needed,
- that he or she fully cooperates with the school about all recommendations made,
- that he or she will do her best in teaching the above learner to adhere to the attached school discipline policy and the school’s learner code of conduct; and
- Generally to do all the parent/guardian can do to ensure that the parent/ guardians, association with the school is a healthy and a happy one