POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST:
• Fully Support the vision and mission of the school
• He/ she must be qualified as a foundation phase teacher.
• He/ she must be registered with the South African Council of Educators
• He/ she must not be registered with the Part B register according to the South African Children’s Act
• Ability to teach Afrikaans Second Language will serve as an advantage
• He/ she must be available to start work on 13 July 2020
The following documents must be submitted for application:
- Identity Document or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the pastor
- Clearance Certificate
- All certified copies of certificates and SAQA where needed
- Work permit where needed
How To Apply
Closing date for applications is 3 July 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
For more please contact Ms Portia Mnisi on 082 808 7759.