|Closing Date:||Monday 26th of November 2018|
|Organization||Christian School Lesedi La Ditshaba|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUALIFIED FOUNDATION PHASE TEACHER – GRADE 3
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST:
- Fully Support the vision and mission of the school
- Be able to teach English as Home Language and Afrikaans as First Additional Language
- He/ she must be in possession of a recognizable qualification as a teacher
- He/ she must be registered with the South African Council of Educators
- He/ she must not be registered with the Part B register according to the South African Children’s Act
- He/ she must be available to start work on the 1st day of school in January 2019
The following documents must be submitted for application:
- Identity Document or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the pastor
- Clearance Certificate
- All certified copies of certificates and SAQA where needed
- Work permit where necessary
- SACE valid certificate
- Qualifications and Record of results.
How to Apply
Vision– We aim to establish and we are committed to provide education which must conform to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Holy Scriptures and as contained in the Articles of the Christian Faith (i.e the Heidelberg Cathecism, the Belgic Confession and the Canons of Dort).
Mission: Is to provide a sound academic education, underpinning it with a biblical world view so that children can come to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ
Closing date for applications is 26 November 2018.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.