Grade 3 Teacher Vacancy 2020
Vision- We aim to establish and we are committed to provide education which must conform to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as revealed in the Holy Scriptures and as contained in the Articles of the Christian Faith (i.e the Heidelberg Cathecism, the Belgic Confession and the Canons of Dort).
Mission: Is to provide a sound academic education, underpinning it with a biblical worldview so that children can come to a saving relationship with Jesus Christ
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST:
• Fully Support the vision and mission of the school
• He/ she must be qualified as a foundation phase teacher.
• He/ she must be registered with the South African Council of Educators
• He/ she must not be registered with the Part B register according to the South African Children’s Act
• Ability to teach Afrikaans Second Language will serve as an advantage
• He/ she must be available to start work on 13 July 2020
The following documents must be submitted for application:
- Identity Document or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from the pastor
- Clearance Certificate
- All certified copies of certificates and SAQA where needed
- Work permit where needed
How To Apply
Closing date for applications is 3 July 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
For more please contact Ms Portia Mnisi on 082 808 7759.